Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"The director needs these flowers tonight!"

That was part of the phone call I received last night around 7:30. This was from a production assistant of a movie being filmed here in Philadelphia. Her director wanted to cheer up an actress on his indie film set.


Here's an excerpt of the conversation:


"I need some flowers sent to an actress who's on set right now."
"I really only work on weddings, I'm not actually a flower shop." (I'm crazy right?)
"Ok, do you know anyone who can help us?"
"So and So Flower Shop."
"ok................"


So I call back, thinking, no one can help this lady at this late time.....


"Did you find anyone to help you?"
"No, I didn't"
"I can probably work up something for you."
"Thank you so much! What can you make?"
"Well, I do have hot pink hydrangeas on hand."
"Let me call the director and ask him if that's ok."







Well, I guess they were :)





Hope the "well known actress named "Kerry" was pleased!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It completely pays to go above & beyond the call of duty sometimes....they will remember the kind deed you did for them at such late notice ....and did it so beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete