Friday, July 3, 2009

Candice's Crystal Trees


This worried bride-to-be was so happy that I could provide her beloved "Crystal Trees" for her.
I indeed was happy to oblige.

She got married yesterday, July 2nd, at Celebrations in Bensalem, Pa. It is a very nice venue in a nice area. Her ceremony set-up was especially beautiful. The sharp turquoise next to the white was very refreshing. I do believe that the crystals added such a beautiful element.

What do you think?
















Pictures of her wedding flowers to come............................................................

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the color palette was crisp & fresh looking. The crystal trees were the crowning jewel! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. The white and turquiose make a great combo. The trees are beautiful. I can just picture it for an evening/night event with uplighting - it would spark and look amazing.

    ReplyDelete